Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Gladman Iron Doors
See-through, flowing, no wrinkles on the large side, no obvious areas on the small side
Flat, smooth and uniform
Consistent color, smooth brush pattern
No peeling, missing brushing, rusting
1 The mixed oil should be patched with putty, and it should be fully scraped. After it dries, it must be polished carefully, with sharp edges and corners.
2 The surface of the clear oil panel should be cleaned before construction, and the primer should be brushed again to avoid scratching the surface of the panel and affecting the overall effect of the paint.
3 Fill the nail holes with tinting putty. Make sure that the color is close, and the nail holes must be filled and firm, smooth after polishing, and no nail holes can be seen half a meter after spraying.
4 The ambient temperature during paint construction is moderate. There are basically no other types of work on site; the site is cleaned up, there is no dust in the air, no garbage on the ground, etc.; the site is equipped with fire extinguishers, no open flames; the air humidity is moderate, and the site is ventilated; avoid sun exposure, etc.
5 When painting, the finished products and semi-finished products on the site should be protected, and the wetland treatment should be carried out, and the exhaust fan should be equipped.
6 Make sure to paint the number of passes, and carefully sand before each pass.
Oil mixing process: basic panel cleaning-putty patch nail holes, gaps-putty base leveling-sanding, cleaning-brush (spray) the first primer-putty patching-polishing and cleaning- Spray the second primer--find repair--sand, clean--spray the first top coat--find repair--sand, clean--spray the second top coat.
1. Surface treatment: The surface to be scraped must be clean and dry, free of oil and debris.
2. Preparation: The putty must be stirred evenly before use, and then stir evenly after adding the hardener.
3. Theoretical ratio: putty: hardener = 100: 2 (weight ratio) (Note: adjust the ratio appropriately according to temperature changes)
4. Batch coating: Use a spatula to fill the batch of raw materials, wet sand with coarse sandpaper immediately after drying (about 30 minutes), and then wet sand with fine sandpaper until smooth.
Clean: Dry and clean the surface after sanding. After drying, you can apply primer and topcoat.
1. The construction site should have good ventilation conditions, otherwise, ventilation equipment should be installed.
2. When painting or spraying toxic paints, especially paints containing lead, benzene, vinyl, aluminum powder, etc., you must wear protective masks and sealed protective glasses, wear work clothes, tie up the neckline, cuffs, trousers, etc. Prevent poisoning.
3. When spraying nitrocellulose or other volatile and flammable solvent-diluted coatings, open flames and smoking are not allowed. Tanks or painting machinery should be properly grounded to discharge static electricity. When painting a large area (or indoor), explosion-proof electrical and lighting equipment should be used.
4. Wear protective glasses and masks when using wire brushes, board files, pneumatic and electric tools to remove rust and scales.
5. If the operator feels headache, dizziness, palpitations or nausea, he should immediately leave the work site and go to a ventilated place for ventilation, and if necessary, send it to the hospital for treatment.
6. Paint and thinner should be kept by someone. When the paint is condensed, it is not allowed to bake it with fire. Flammable raw materials should be stored separately. Store volatile materials in sealed containers. The ventilation performance of the paint warehouse should be good, and the temperature in the warehouse should not be too high. The warehouse building must comply with the national fire rating regulations.
7. Do not smoke when making ingredients or extracting flammable products. Cotton yarn and hand wipes that have been soaked in paint and thinner should not be littered randomly. All should be collected and stored in a metal box with a lid, and destroyed when they are unusable.
8. Workers should wash their hands and clean the bare parts of their skin after get off work, and do not touch other skin or food before washing their hands to prevent irritation from causing allergic reactions and poisoning.