Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Gladman Iron Doors
The earliest wooden fences are obstacles set up to keep various livestock in captivity. Up to now, there are many kinds of fences in our lives, with a very wide range of uses and materials. In the market, there are different fences for different occasions, like industrial fence, agricultural fence, residential fence and commercial fence; and there are fences made of different materials, like aluminum alloy fence, zinc-steel fence, iron fence, wooden fence and electronic fence.
Aluminum alloy fence is an emerging category of wrought iron fences. It is made of all-aluminum alloy, which can be disassembled and assembled without welding, and no screws can be seen on the surface. The connection is compact, and there is no looseness and falling off, and easy to package, transport and install. The fence is light and easy to process and the transportation cost is economical. Aluminum alloy material can resist greater tensile force and impact force, and at the same time has better performance. The surface is rich in hard aluminum oxide film, and the fence has strong corrosion resistance after surface treatment such as anodization.
1. It has smooth lines and bright colors.
2. It is durable and economical. It uses high-tech technology to produce a permanent coating through a special coating process, so that the fence has super anti-corrosion, moisture resistance, weather resistance and long-term smooth surface.
3. The style and structure design are diversified to meet the needs of various places.
After the T5 heat treatment process, the fence performance of tension and compression are greatly enhanced. It is widely used in institutions, schools, parks, hospitals, airports, factories, apartments, stations.
1. Process: hot dip zinc galvanized, non-galvanized, steel wire thickness, sprayed, dipped;
2. Peach-shaped column fence column spacing;
3. Mesh size;
4. Fence column specifications and wall thickness;
3. Column spray process or dip process;