Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Gladman Iron Doors
The art of wrought iron gate has a development process of more than 2,000 years.
As an architectural decorative art, it appeared in the prevalent period of Baroque architectural style in the early 17th century. It has been accompanied by the development of European architectural decorative art. Traditional European craftsman handicraft products have a simple, elegant, rough artistic style and a glorious history, which have been passed down to this day.
Ⅰ. High-grade materials and craftsmanship:
1. Material: The national standard Q-235A grade steel is used.
2. Electric welding process: carbon dioxide gas shielded welding is used. (Uniform welding point, strong air tightness, good firmness)
3. Surface treatment: hot-dip galvanizing is used for outdoor processing
Ⅱ. Mid-range material and process:
1. Material: Non-standard Q-220B grade steel is used.
2. Electric welding process: manual electric welding technology is adopted.
3. Surface treatment: The product can be hot-dip galvanized anti-rust treatment according to customer needs. The paint can be sprayed, painted and other surface treatments. Years of paint experience can make the surface paint not fade for many years. Combining the practicability and artistry of the products, we strive to be precise and accurate, so that each product is distinguished and extraordinary.
The courtyard door is usually an exterior door which makes the courtyard more perfect, giving people a feeling of rural home; at the same time, it increases the safety of family members.
Currently metal materials like aluminum, iron, stainless steel are popular in the market.
Three kinds of treatment, hot-dip galvanized, anti-rust primer and topcoat will be applied one by one to protect the door and make it beautiful.
At present, European-style courtyard doors are more popular, mainly in terms of pattern, color and structure.
Functions of Intelligent Control:
1. Rebound function when encountering obstacles 2. Time protection 3. Infrared security 4. Automatic door closing
5. Close/open doors in sequence 6. Wide range of linkage 7. Remote control and manual control