- Iron Entry Door
- Iron Interior Door
- Other Iron Products
The Way to Set The Remote Control Garage Door Openers
This is the most traditional and most common electronic gate opener device used. Obviously with the advancement of technology, remotes have come a long way and improved a lot. Still very much in use, are the push button remote controllers, that is, the battery operated type where there is only two buttons, or in some cases, even one in some cases, being the open and close button. The latter are the most common of remote electronic gate openers.
How to set the remote control garage door opener ?
Here's what you need to do: Programming a rolling code garage door opener involves time-sensitive actions, so read the entire procedure before you begin. If you do not follow these actions, the device will time out and you will have to repeat the procedure. Follow these steps to program up to three channels:
1. Press the two outside buttons at the same time for one to two seconds, and immediately release them.
2. Go to the garage. Locate the garage door motor head and press and release the 'learn' button. After pressing the 'learn' button, you have 10 to 30 seconds to complete Step 4 depending on your garage control unit. If you cannot locate the 'learn' button, refer to the owners guide for your garage door opener.
3. Press and hold the button you would like to use to control the garage door until the garage door moves. The indicator light, above the selected button, should slowly blink. You may need to hold the button from five to 20 seconds.
4. Immediately release the button when the garage door moves. The indicator light will blink rapidly until programming is complete.
5. Press and release the button again. The garage door should move, confirming that programming is successful and complete. To program another device such as an additional garage door opener, a security device, or home lighting, repeat Steps 1 through 6, choosing a different function button in Step 4 than what you used for the garage door opener.
Hold the end of your hand-held transmitter up to three inches away from the surface of the universal transmitter and hold its button and the button you wish to assign it to on th system
Continue holding both buttons (up to 90 seconds may pass as the universal transmitter is being programmed); the indicator light will begin blinking slowly, then more quickly. Programming is complete when the light on the transmitter flashes rapidly
Release both buttons
Press and release the button again. If the indicator light stays lit constantly, programming is complete
Continue programming additional devices using the transmitters, but do not press the two outside buttons on the transmitter again If the indicator light blinks rapidly for two seconds and remains on it indicates that your device (usually a garage door opener) has a 'rolling code.' Continue with the following steps:
Press the training button (sometimes marked 'LEARN' or 'SMART') on the garage door opener motor head unit, making sure that the indicator light flashes to confirm training mode
Within 30 seconds, press and hold the transmitter button programmed in the previous steps
Press and release this button up to three times, holding it for two-second intervals to ensure that the transmitter has been trained See Section 2 of your Owner Manual.
Garage door remote control is the gateway to home. We need to set up remote control to keep our home safe. Its very easy to set up remote control. New updated garage door openers have been installed with a learn button. Press and hold that learn button down for few seconds until the LED light has gone out.
Chinentech auto door Limited is one of leading manufacturer in China, who professionally specializes in automatic door system and access control syste. If you want to know, please visit: www.autodooroperators.com.